Freelancers: bookkeeping and tax help

Self employed - Sole proprietorship - One man business

As a freelancer you have more freedom to arrange your work and to benefit of certain tax benefits. The consequence however is that you will have to take care of your own taxes. You will need to make sure that your administration is up to date, VAT returns are filed properly and the correct taxable income is declared in your personal income tax return where you also claim the applicable tax credits. This can be overwhelming and prevent you from doing business. Don’t worry, Samen is here to help you!


Better things to do with your time than to process receipts in your administration? Leave your administration over to us, so you can focus on your business!

Taxes and tax return

Need help with your income tax return or corporate taxes? We provide support for individuals, freelancers and companies for all tax related matters.

Bookkeeping advice

Smart bookkeeping can safe you money on taxes. Contact us for a consultation on how you can reduces taxes and optimise your bookkeeping.



Share our website