The Aronde Canopy is more resistant to weather influences than traditional models due to its round design. Consider a better water flow (to the front and to the sides) and less wind sensitivity due to the round shape. The round shape is made possible by a 28mm aluminum frame with Powergrips. This frame is light in weight and yet strong.
The Aronde canopy has an exclusive design. The canopy is easy to set up with the arch and only a few roof bars. The roof bars are attached to the caravan using the Fix-on blocks supplied as standard.
With raised roof caravans, a second bow is placed on the caravan side, giving the awning more headroom and a good water drain. This construction method makes the awning even higher and wider than the caravan.
The two side panels of the Aronde Canopy can be easily removed using the zips.
At the top of the side walls, two storm belt features are integrated as standard on the front side (with poptop models four; two in the front and two in the rear). Naturally, we supply a tailor-made draft strip and wheel cover.
- Because every awning is custom made, you have the option to choose a main color and one accent color. The mudstraps are always black (PVC). The accent color is built-in in the strip longitudinal round the roof at the front of the Aronde and a strip above the sides.
- A custom made skirt is included, no extra costs!
- The possibility to attach stormbuckles is integrated in each Aronde awning. The stormbuckles are inclusively.
- Ten Cate materials. Our awnings are made of Ten Cate canvas. The mud flaps are polyester reinforced PVC. The perfect combination of quality and lightweight. This makes our awnings suitable for an entire season of campingfun!
- Alumium 28mm powergrip frame: a solid 28 x 1.5mm tube is used in the bows (frame) to get a solid construction. The roofpoles are made of a 28 x 1 mm tube in order to make the frame lighter. The connections of the rafterpoles with the bows is made with a steel connection.
The powergrips make it easier to get the poles tensioned.
- Fix-on connection: The awning has a double tendon tendon so you can place a fix on block anywhere. (note: awnings for liftroof caravans are not connected with these fix-ons)
- Pegs: our awnings are supplied with the necessary amount of pegs.
- Curtains (as shown on picture below) on all windows. Each Aronde awning is equipped with curtains on the exterior side of the windows. These curtains do not not only have a blackout effect, but are also heat-resistant. Therefore, these curtains are also positioned on the outside of the awning. Additional advantage of the curtains on the outside is that they protect the windowmaterial against UV light.